Aug 16, 2010

Likes and dislikes at home.

There is no place like home, as the saying goes, but i guess it is just a matter opinion. I am sure everybody has some likes and some dislikes associated with his or her home. I, as the individual, have the most likes than dislikes at home. When the weekends come I simply love to getting up late in the morning instead of having to force myself to get up early to go to school on school days. Lying in bed on Saturday morning while surfing the internet is my hobby. I love to play game and the most important thing is i will never ever forget to sign in to “Facebook”. This is my almost routine for everyday. I would like to thanks to mom and dad because they really understand me. They gave me a laptop and also the ability of wireless at home. It make me easy to surf the internet.
Listening to the VCD player of latest English songs and watching TV (good programmes that is) are what i like to do as well. Especially during the weekends and holidays when there are most programmes are on the air. I particularly like pop rock music played loudly. It lifts my spirit up and makes the whole day feel good. Wow! Strange how the feeling can be more pleasant in myself. My mom and dad does not care for this because they understand how the teenagers being. Sometimes me and mom would spent any time together during the weekends to karaoke. The house would be shaking at that time with the full of noise thingy. This shows how happy we are as a family.
I like and dislikes mealtimes. I like the food but I dislike when I am get to eat alone without my lovely mom, dad and my sweet little sister. I love when there too many of them crowding at the table at one time. Even though it is easy task getting fair share from two siblings only, I love the environment around in this family. My parents would not be at home while they working. I dislikes when eating alone, there is no feeling to eat. Sometimes the food will change taste, from good to be bad taste and yet I will not eat. This is the bad things if I am eating alone. Sometimes i will wait them until they finish their work to accompany me eating.
All in that, I would say that i like at home. The companionship, fun and the joy of living that can only be derived from a group of eldest who do not have a single care in life. Of course there are times when we have clash, sometimes bitter, but these are rare and quickly forgotten. The likes more abundant and memorable than the dislikes.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archieve.

 
Copyright 2009 je t'aime ,