Aug 1, 2010

*my family and i

hello mello. i am nurul amani binti nor'aijelah, a simple yet meaningful name given by my beloved parents. at home and school, my family and friends call me mynn for short. i was born on 12th of september 1992 at tawau general hospital that takes an hour ride from my hometown, kunak. i have quiet a small family with me being the eldest and my younger sister, nurul ain, a chubby little nine year old girl. she is currently in standard two at sekolah kebangsaan kunak 1, kunak. as for my parents, both of them are teachers. my father is a secondary school mathematic teacher while my mother on the other hand, is a master holder counsellor at my secondary school, sekolah menengah kebangsaan kunak. i am very lucky to have them as my parents not only because they have such an impressive academic background but also the way they had brought me up.
they pushes me to my very best and taught me to never give up in life. they had my back and support me in everything that i do. i can always count on them each and everytime i am in trouble. they are really open-minded and always give me freedom to decide for myself. i am so grateful to be their daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archieve.

 
Copyright 2009 je t'aime ,